Angelo State University Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

latissimus dorsi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ASU Class of 2020! I'd love to get to know the rest of you! I'm so excited to get started in the PT world.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have not. I just got a Facebook a year ago and I don't think I'm skilled enough for that yet.

Can I change the name of the thread to include DPT in the title? Is that a thing?

Have you guys considered housing yet? Are you thinking apartments or dorms for the summer?

Hey guys, I'll be going to ASU as well. I am also interested in knowing what you guys are doing for housing.

I was planning to do apartments. All the apartments are around 5-10 mins away from school. The dorms are free for the summer but they don't have kitchens anywhere in the building (only microwaves) and I use the kitchen for most of my eating. I also got some recommendations of apartments by some second years that I can PM or Facebook message to you.

HI! im interested in ASU, have you guys already started or do you start in the summer?