Anki for NBDE 1/2 and any good decks?

Started by gsquared
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gsquared

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Over the past year, I have really started to use Anki. Previously, I have used quizlet/studyblue, but I have found Anki to be much better and wish I would have started earlier.

I passed NBDE I using the just the decks and First Aid (I did not use Anki), but I haven't found much for NBDE pt. II in the way of resources/premade decks.

Has anyone on SDN used Anki to study for pt. II or are you aware of any good pre-made decks that might be helpful? Thank you for your help.