Annual Self Assessment and Bonus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

curtislemansky

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I have been asked to do my annual self assessment. I am a first year pharmacist, so this is my first time doing something like this. I work at Rite Aid and they use this as a way to measure your bonus (I think). On one part we are suppose to use our store's sales/script numbers/customer service rating. The other part we are suppose to rate our own competency on different things (interpersonal skills, talent management, strategic skills, and performance).

Does anyone have any experience doing one of these self assessments? My DM seems to expect us to know what to do here. The only additional info I can get from him is to not put "our store is profitable because we provide great customer service." However, that is the only thing that comes to mind. Do I throw in experiences (good and/or bad) that might reflect our customer service rating? Do I add why our rating is this and not that?

Any suggestions? Guidance?
 
I wouldn't worry about it too much because it will be glanced at and thrown in the trash. Your sup will do your real assessment based on your store's P&L and customer surveys.
 
Ya. don't worry bout it. I work for CVS and havent filled out those things in years. As long as you do your job and ur DM knows what you bring to the table, u're good