-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anonymous rank list thread
Started by typhoonegator
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1) Columbia
2) Hopkins
3) Cleveland Clinic
4) Univ of Vermont
5) Univ of PIttsburgh
6) NYU
7) Yale
8) Case
9) Jefferson
10) Brown
11) Dartmouth
2) Hopkins
3) Cleveland Clinic
4) Univ of Vermont
5) Univ of PIttsburgh
6) NYU
7) Yale
8) Case
9) Jefferson
10) Brown
11) Dartmouth
1. USC
2. NYU
3. UCSD
4. Cedars-Sinai
5. UC Irvine
6. Sinai
7. Jefferson
8. Kaiser LA
9. U of Michigan
10. Rush
11. Northwestern
12. Harbor-UCLA
Unranked: Barrows
2. NYU
3. UCSD
4. Cedars-Sinai
5. UC Irvine
6. Sinai
7. Jefferson
8. Kaiser LA
9. U of Michigan
10. Rush
11. Northwestern
12. Harbor-UCLA
Unranked: Barrows
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopkins
Penn
Partners
UPMC
UVa
Duke
Others I would prefer not to go to!
Penn
Partners
UPMC
UVa
Duke
Others I would prefer not to go to!
1. Mt Sinai
2. Albert Einstein
3. NYU
4. UMiami
5. USC
6-10. Places I don't really care for
2. Albert Einstein
3. NYU
4. UMiami
5. USC
6-10. Places I don't really care for
Love this thread: "Rank List Buyer's Remorse?"
Yup...
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=172631
Yup...
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=172631
1. Cleveland Clinic
2. Ohio State
3. UMaryland
4. Wake Forrest
5. West Virginia
6. AGH
7. UConn
8. Penn State
9. Brown
10. Georgetown
11. Buffalo
2. Ohio State
3. UMaryland
4. Wake Forrest
5. West Virginia
6. AGH
7. UConn
8. Penn State
9. Brown
10. Georgetown
11. Buffalo
Cedars-Sinai was ranked that high by someone, huh? I interviewed there last year and absolutely loved the facult , facility, and thought they were destined for big things... I guess I was scared off from them being a new program at the time. Otherwise I was really considering them at #1 with all home call and sunny Cali weather, big name faculty.
Good to see that program reputation rising, I knew it would soon.
Good to see that program reputation rising, I knew it would soon.
1) UCSF
2) Partners
3) Penn
4) Yale Research Program ("CNSTP")
5) Mayo Clinic
6) Cornell
7) University of Washington
8) Yale regular program
9) Brown University
10) Tufts
11) Hopkins
12) Emory
13) Boston University
2) Partners
3) Penn
4) Yale Research Program ("CNSTP")
5) Mayo Clinic
6) Cornell
7) University of Washington
8) Yale regular program
9) Brown University
10) Tufts
11) Hopkins
12) Emory
13) Boston University
1. Henry Ford Hospital
2. University of Michigan
3. Virginia Commonwealth
4. Loyola University
5. Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State
6. SUNY Downstate
7. Cedars-Sinai
8. University of Toledo
9. Michigan State University
2. University of Michigan
3. Virginia Commonwealth
4. Loyola University
5. Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State
6. SUNY Downstate
7. Cedars-Sinai
8. University of Toledo
9. Michigan State University
1. UC Davis
2. USC
3. UC Irvine
4. Harbor-UCLA
5. Kaiser LA
6. Cedars-Sinai
7. Einstein
8. Loma Linda
9. Baylor
10. Univ of Minnesota
11. Methodist
12. UTMB
2. USC
3. UC Irvine
4. Harbor-UCLA
5. Kaiser LA
6. Cedars-Sinai
7. Einstein
8. Loma Linda
9. Baylor
10. Univ of Minnesota
11. Methodist
12. UTMB
1. Mt Sinai
2. Columbia
3. NYU
4. Albert Einstein
5. AE at Beth Israel
6. Northshore-LIJ
7. BIDMC
8. BU
9. Tufts
2. Columbia
3. NYU
4. Albert Einstein
5. AE at Beth Israel
6. Northshore-LIJ
7. BIDMC
8. BU
9. Tufts
1. USC
2. Kaiser Permanente
3. SUNY Downstate
4. UChicago
5. Einstein/Beth Israel
6. Cedars-Sinai
7. UCLA
8. UCI
9. UCDavis
2. Kaiser Permanente
3. SUNY Downstate
4. UChicago
5. Einstein/Beth Israel
6. Cedars-Sinai
7. UCLA
8. UCI
9. UCDavis
.
Last edited:
My rank list
1) UNC
2) Vanderbilt
3) Penn
4) UVa
5) Wake
6) Duke
7) UF
Obviously I was geographically restricting myself. I think I would be happy with the program at nearly any place I ranked. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I genuinely liked the folks everywhere (with some minor exceptions).
1) UNC
2) Vanderbilt
3) Penn
4) UVa
5) Wake
6) Duke
7) UF
Obviously I was geographically restricting myself. I think I would be happy with the program at nearly any place I ranked. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I genuinely liked the folks everywhere (with some minor exceptions).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. UVA
2. Yale
3. Penn
4. Michigan
5. Pitt
6. Georgetown
7. Maryland
8. Jefferson
2. Yale
3. Penn
4. Michigan
5. Pitt
6. Georgetown
7. Maryland
8. Jefferson