@Goro Hi, thank you sooo much for taking the time to answer our questions.
This is my situation: I have been working as a Clinical Research Coordinator for about 4 years now, 40 hours a week while going to school. I was not firm on my decision to become a doctor until three semesters ago. I haven't had that much time available for community service, except for one time events which currently add up to about ~20 hours. My job has been a very determinant factor in my decision to become a doctor. I have had the chance to interact with patients from all kind of backgrounds. I also get the chance to observe medical procedures. I am a phlebotomist, have learned how to take vital signs, do spirometries, do ECGs. I have shadowed physical examinations and worked closely with my PI in all aspects of clinical research. Additionally, I get to work directly in the collection and processing of clinical data. Just recently, I received a promotion to Director of Clinical Operations, which is more of a supervising role, and allows me to test my skills as a team leader. I will start volunteering at a near by hospital about 3 hrs a week, since I have work or school the rest of the time. My question is, what kind of experience would my job BEST listed as (i.e. leadership, clinical exposure, clinical research, etc.)?
Also, would it look bad that (due to having changed my mind halfway through undergraduate) I take ~6 years to complete my undergraduate education?
Thank you in advance. I apologize for the lengthy introduction.