Another Career Bites the WRAMC Dust

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well it seems that the US is finally taking notice.
I'm glad to hear that there will be improvements
like this in the future.

this exactly shows the level of failure at the highest levels of milmed.

SG Kiley is still the same guy who 2 years ago was worthy of being appointed to the highest position possible, and today he gets the boot. Same guy, same milmed........................it shows how easy it is to have the truth covered up.

I saw similar (smaller scale of course) things at my base; where Commanders get citations and medals for doing nothing but maintain the same poor status-quo.

I hope that the USAF SG "gets his" as well.:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
This does not speak well of the scope of work required to get things up to snuff (or the culpability of Kiley when he was running the show).

Not a surprise, as it was called by many posters on this very forum. Seems like this was the right guy to get whacked, whereas his predecessor was more guilty by association.

Whoa, yes. Sacking people with big bright stars on their shoulders isn't exactly common.

A powerful support for the severe criticism posted by many on this board.

Ohh, it gets better and better: The newly appointed Acting Surgeon General, Gale Pollock, is a Nurse.... Sorry... a CRNA. Now THAT'S likely to improve things fast... This is almost hilarious...

Ohh, it gets better and better: The newly appointed Acting Surgeon General, Gale Pollock, is a Nurse.... Sorry... a CRNA. Now THAT'S likely to improve things fast... This is almost hilarious...

Yes, isn't that great. A nurse is surgeon general! If a physician became head of the nurse corp, there would be outrage... This is just another example of idiot civilians running the military! Oh yeah, MG Pollock was promoted from Col to MG to take over the nurse corp and Tripler, '05 I think.

Let the housecleaning begin...

Yes, isn't that great. A nurse is surgeon general! If a physician became head of the nurse corp, there would be outrage... This is just another example of idiot civilians running the military! Oh yeah, MG Pollock was promoted from Col to MG to take over the nurse corp and Tripler, '05 I think.

Well, actually, according to her bio, she has not only been the head of numerous hospitals and medical centers, but also West Coast Surgeon General, so she probably has a good shot at getting the Army SG spot on a permanent basis. That's going to be just love'ly. (I'd like to see anybody else than milmed slapping a "surgeon" title on a nurse. This is ridiculous).