Another Farce at NHS in Britain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fullosseousflap

Wet-Gloved Dentist
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
John Jay over at Socialized Medicine reports another farce from the National Health Service in Britain.

Check it out here.

Members don't see this ad.

this is hilarious

No wonder I ran away......

rahmed

Members don't see this ad :)
what a sad state of affairs! im glad i didnt think of going to UK!!

funny..!!!

Fullosseousflap said:
John Jay over at Socialized Medicine reports another farce from the National Health Service in Britain.

Check it out here.

Another link which are statistics that are beyond belief.

God I am glad I am here in the USA!

Click here.

i am glad i am in US, UK is now nothing but a third world country clinging to its imperial, crooked, filthy past!

Hey, It was not a shock reading the article, as I currently reside in UK. This is one of the reason why Im trying to run away from this country..(Hope it works!!) My husband works in NHS, I hear a lot of nightmare stories everyday..NHS is pathetic..cant even imagine going to a hospital for a treatment, when needed!..Im absolutely certain that we get much much better treatment in India, but its sad Britains think India is a third world country...They are always happy to show the underserved areas of India in TV, but no way, they show a good hospital or a good city..
Im happy I let out some of my frustrations to share with u all.
Good Luck
MS77
Fullosseousflap said:
Another link which are statistics that are beyond belief.

God I am glad I am here in the USA!

Click here.

rahmed said:
No wonder I ran away......

rahmed

Hey rahmed,
Did you do a residency in UK....and if so why did you come to US to begin all over again?? I am just curious....I thought UK is easier...just a few exams and u r licensed. Where in VA are you and what do u do presently??!