Another new form of birth control

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moxxie

Rained out
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's something that I know will be keeping me busy at least:

DSC00091.jpg

Rebecca Rae was born on July 6th at 6:33am :love:

So far she's a great baby, and I hope that she stays that way - I'm used to some sleep deprivation already, but we'll see how I handle both pharmacy school and mommyhood!

Members don't see this ad.

she is beautiful!! best of luck~

Members don't see this ad :)
She is SOOO beautiful! Look at her lips!! Awww CONGRATS and good luck to your do it all~ It can be done. I shouldn't have read this post, as I have come down with a severe case of baby-fever this summer!!! And I am only going to be a P-2! I love her name too, and thanks for sharing this with us. :love:

Congrats Moxxie! She's adorable! Best of luck with school and being a mom. You'll do great :)

she is a pretty girl!

Mazel-Tov.......

Just so you know, life as you know it has ended...... In just 14 short years, you will be a complete *****. You will know nothing and have no understanding of her feelings. Just a few short years after that you get your brains back....

To be serious for a moment, treasure every single second you have with her. In the blink of an eye you will be where I am, with a 21 year old and an 18 year old daughter wondering where the adorable little girls went....

Wow what a beautiful newborn!! Seriously...she is gorgeous!! Congratulations! Keep us posted on the mommyhood/school combo! (If you can...lol)

Congratulations, MOM!:hardy:

Awww, she's beautiful!! You are blessed to have such a perfect daughter, but I don't envy your upcoming workload (or current one for that matter). Best of luck this semester in pharmacy school, wow, you must be one of those moms that can do it all :).

Oldtimer is right about the passing time. My daughter's 17th b-day is today, and right now she is still in bed (10:11 am) mad at me for something I can't even figure out. :rolleyes: My advice to you, which you probably don't even need, is take lots and lots of pictures! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! :D

BTW, she's only birth control for you. I am sure there are alot of ladies reading this thread and thinking, "Awww. I want one!" ;)

Good Lord, no! Count me out! :D

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. Wish you the best of luck. Cuddle her lots! You can make it through school, don't let it all over whelm you. (I have 3 so I understand). Enjoy every moment to the fullest. Congrats again.

She's gorgeous! Congrats!!!