1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

ANOTHER POLL ABOUT SCHOOLS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by JJ4, Feb 24, 2002.

1. JJ4

JJ4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Which school would you attend for MD/PhD?? I know I've posted this over and over but just thought this would be objective and kinda fun to see the results.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

You should put MD/PhD in the thread title, jj4. :)

4. JJ4

JJ4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yea i should've oh well. But perhaps putting the phrase MD/PhD may have detracted people from the thread. So it seems like a tie between Mayo and NYU. Interesting...I was just about to withdraw my offer from NYU. Hmm.. it'll be cool to see how this turns out.

5. JJ4

JJ4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

to the top

6. JJ4

JJ4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

To the top...now just say I know exactly who I want to work with at both Sinai and Mayo but not at NYU.

7. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

Dude,

When I was at NYU,

NO ONE EVER mentioned RESEARCH! That's why I don't think you should go there..doesn't seem to have ANY focus on research. I met a fifth year sinai md/phd one day and he said he loved it!
    So that's my vote :)

8. JJ4

JJ4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I agree Scoob. By the way -- CONGRATS on Columbia. You'll have an awesome time if you choose to attend. If not, maybe we'll be classmates at Sinai if you decide to come to Sinai. :D Good luck, Columbia is great school though.

9. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by JJ4:
    <strong>yea i should've oh well. But perhaps putting the phrase MD/PhD may have detracted people from the thread. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think so. I think it would draw the MD/PhD crowd, which is what you really care about. Did you know you can edit your post, including the thread title, by clicking on the little pencil icon?