ANOTHER POLL ABOUT SCHOOLS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJ4

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which school would you attend for MD/PhD?? I know I've posted this over and over but just thought this would be objective and kinda fun to see the results.

Members don't see this ad.

You should put MD/PhD in the thread title, jj4. :)

yea i should've oh well. But perhaps putting the phrase MD/PhD may have detracted people from the thread. So it seems like a tie between Mayo and NYU. Interesting...I was just about to withdraw my offer from NYU. Hmm.. it'll be cool to see how this turns out.

Members don't see this ad :)
To the top...now just say I know exactly who I want to work with at both Sinai and Mayo but not at NYU.

Dude,

When I was at NYU,

NO ONE EVER mentioned RESEARCH! That's why I don't think you should go there..doesn't seem to have ANY focus on research. I met a fifth year sinai md/phd one day and he said he loved it!
So that's my vote :)

I agree Scoob. By the way -- CONGRATS on Columbia. You'll have an awesome time if you choose to attend. If not, maybe we'll be classmates at Sinai if you decide to come to Sinai. :D Good luck, Columbia is great school though.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by JJ4:
•yea i should've oh well. But perhaps putting the phrase MD/PhD may have detracted people from the thread. •••••I don't think so. I think it would draw the MD/PhD crowd, which is what you really care about. Did you know you can edit your post, including the thread title, by clicking on the little pencil icon?