Another stats thread

Started by buckeye42
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buckeye42

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey gang, this is my first thread here. I have been browsing over the past couple days and want to know about my stats. I graduated two years ago with a 3.4 overall, 3.5-3.6 (not exactly sure) pre-req GPA. GRE is 1250 total, (560 verbal, 690 quant., 4 written). I have been a high school math teacher in a low income area for two years and am currently in the process of getting my observation hours in. I need to take one or two more classes online so if I can kill those I could bring up my GPA to maybe around 3.5 overall and 3.7 pre-req. What do you guys think? Any input would be helpful, thanks.