Another Texas Fresh Start question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CareerNumTwo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
First post here... Looking for advice because I'm getting all sorts of mixed messages on this topic. I know how the program works, but I keep reading differences of opinion on whether or not I can envoke the fresh start if I already have a bachelor's degree. Tonight, while searching, I came across this:

http://www.uh.edu/admissions/apply/additional-applicant/academic-fresh/academic-fresh-start-2013

Which clearly states that I can't apply under fresh start since I already have one. However, I have read from people on studentdoctor.net who have done this successfully - both on the dental and medical side of the house.

So, my question, where should I apply? What schools specifically will accept me under this provision to take a class despite the fact that I already earned a degree in 2007?? (I'm aiming for a distance learning class since I'm currently in AZ with the military). I'm trying to cancel out grades from Fall 2006 and earlier so I would apply next year to take the class in Spring 2017 and apply to D school right after.

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.