answer honestly!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reina

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,my part 1 exam is very very soon and i tried Qbank of kaplan and....oh my god,i found it very difiicult except dental anatomy.so what do u think should i waste my time on those long long Qbank questions of patho,micro and anothers???
please let me know,i don,t have so much time
my exam is in 10 days ,i,m so disappointed!help me

Members don't see this ad.

reina said:
Hi guys,my part 1 exam is very very soon and i tried Qbank of kaplan and....oh my god,i found it very difiicult except dental anatomy.so what do u think should i waste my time on those long long Qbank questions of patho,micro and anothers???

Forget it. Focus on Decks and Released&Unreleased papers.

hzq838

reina said:

Don't worry about Qbank. Focus on decks and release and unrelease exam, as well as kaplan book. I think these are enough!

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
reina said:

Please do not waste time.
Sit and revise whatever you have read up till today.
A revision would help much more than some tough questions.
Hope this helps.
All the best. :thumbup:

reina said:

hi reina
i too am preparing for the part 1 boards but i have seen the kaplan Qbank
and its really tough. of all the genius advises that i have recieved i would say not to bother much with the Qbank. do your decks and board papers thoroughly.
ALL THE BEST!!!

hzq838 said:
Forget it. Focus on Decks and Released&Unreleased papers.

hzq838

Reina, I just took the exam last week (second time), and I think those questions really helped. I know they are very hard and the ones on the actual test are not as hard, but they help. I found the Q-bank more helpful than the dental decks. Those decks just give you a general knowlegde, but to pass that exam you really have to study hard. Make sure you read the explanations, don't limit to just see the right answer.

Hope this help and good luck :)

DrPelus said:
Reina, I just took the exam last week (second time), and I think those questions really helped. I know they are very hard and the ones on the actual test are not as hard, but they help. I found the Q-bank more helpful than the dental decks. Those decks just give you a general knowlegde, but to pass that exam you really have to study hard. Make sure you read the explanations, don't limit to just see the right answer.

Hope this help and good luck :)
ya , i also believe that kaplan q bank helps ...........a lot though it is tough .................but that has to be done at least a month before the exam..........i suggest that better concentrate on decks and asda papers for the last days,,,,,,,
good luck,
sangmitr

drfun said:
Don't worry about Qbank. Focus on decks and release and unrelease exam, as well as kaplan book. I think these are enough!

Good luck!

Sure thing!

Kaplan and decks will do the tricks.

Sangmitr said:
ya , i also believe that kaplan q bank helps ...........a lot though it is tough .................but that has to be done at least a month before the exam..........i suggest that better concentrate on decks and asda papers for the last days,,,,,,,
good luck,
sangmitr

Sangmitr is right. It helps only if you have one whole month before the exam. Don't waste yr time now. Do papers, papers and papers!!