Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sweetmurphy said:CONGRATS!!!! You must be sooo excited!! 😀
Guess it wasn't meant for us to be classmates 🙁
Here come 2 whole months of summer classes blah 😡
...was that the last batch of e-mails... 🙁 🙁
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sweetmurphy said:CONGRATS!!!! You must be sooo excited!! 😀
Guess it wasn't meant for us to be classmates 🙁
Here come 2 whole months of summer classes blah 😡
Thanks for all the support on SDN guys, you all have been so cooperative. Atlast, the stressful hrs are over.Phantom_Eclipse said:Congrats to those that got recently accepted!! Have fun at UT!
glitterstar said:Thanks for all the support on SDN guys, you all have been so cooperative. Atlast, the stressful hrs are over.
atx_rx said:i got one too!!!
I love UT!!!
I would like to thank everyone on these boards for all of their help through this strenuous semester and good luck to those still waiting!!!
Genuine said:Congratulations!!! Now u can relax 😀
sweetmurphy said:CONGRATS!!!! You must be sooo excited!! 😀
Guess it wasn't meant for us to be classmates 🙁
Here come 2 whole months of summer classes blah 😡
glitterstar said:Thanks Genuine, I tried calling you to tell u the news.

sweetmurphy said:Congrats Kim!!!!! All that work totally paid off...!! 😀
sweetmurphy said:Congrats to all that got in! 🙂
So are there others that haven't heard from UT yet?! Have you given up? I don't think there are any more acceptance emails going out 🙁 But if anyone else knows more about that or a potential waitlist....?
sy329 said:please...say it's not over, say it ain't so... 🙁
Rxbound said:Sorry to hear about that. 🙁
starsweet said:Well, it's official, I've been denied by my first choice. 🙁 I'll be going to UGA instead.
starsweet said:Does UT accept any transfer applicants each year? Like those who have completed one year of pharmacy school at a different school? 😀
RachGator said:Looks like I will probably actually have to turn down Texas because I can only get 10,500 A YEAR in loans. There is no way I will qualify for 25,000 more in private loans. I am so devastated right now. I am not sure what I'll do now.
RachGator said:Do any of you all know when they usually send out the financial aid award letters? One person at financial aid estimated i would only qualify for 10K and another said I could get more. I really want to go to UT but the less private loans I have to take, the better I would feel.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.