Any acceptances from NYCOM interview around 1/31st?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

highballa33

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called them today and was told that there had not been a review of my application yet. I interviewed on 1/31 so it's been 13 whole days! Anyone else get a response before me? I'm hoping this doesn't mean a rejection :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I have two friends who interviewed on Jan 31st. They haven't heard anything yet. So, hold your horses for now.

Good luck!

I interviewed on 1/30 and still haven't heard anything either. She said it would take them 2-3 weeks and specifically said NOT to call before three weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
it took them two and a half week to get back to me, so try to relax!:)

wow SO GLAD to hear that people are in the same position as me. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Post in this thread whenever you or your friends hear back from NYCOM. THANKS and Good Luck! :D

hey my name is andrew. i recently called NYIT to check on my application materials( im an BS/DO applicant of course) and they told me that i was accepted. Now heres the thing. i was never interviewed. i didnt get my acceptance package because of my maddress. All im saying it, i need to know more about this program. The website really doesnt tell me much about the program.

Was it competitive to get into the program?
How hard is it?
Is it worth rejecting other top schools like duke and georgetown?

got accepted today, interviewed on 2/1

Congrats! I still haven't heard back and I interviewed the day before you. Hopefully monday will be the day...Anyone else hear back?

Okay, got the acceptance letter on Thursday! A little more than two weeks.

got in today :) interviewed on 2/6 (my bday!)

Hey I had my interview on 2/1 PM as well... where you PM or AM..

the man or the woman..
did you get the letter or did you call?

they told me the sent me a letter a week ago and I still didn't get it and the addmission office representative tells me that she will not tell me the result over the phone.. who can I talk to get the result over the phone! any idea..

Hey I had my interview on 2/1 PM as well... where you PM or AM..

the man or the woman..
did you get the letter or did you call?

they told me the sent me a letter a week ago and I still didn't get it and the addmission office representative tells me that she will not tell me the result over the phone.. who can I talk to get the result over the phone! any idea..

Explain them situation about the letter over the phone. My interview invite got lost like that.

Explain them situation about the letter over the phone. My interview invite got lost like that.

The lady does not even introduces her self...
-NYCOM addmisions How may I (not) help you?!
maybe she had a bad day.. but she almost hung up on me...
oh well tomorrow I will get this down!

The lady does not even introduces her self...
-NYCOM addmisions How may I (not) help you?!
maybe she had a bad day.. but she almost hung up on me...
oh well tomorrow I will get this down!

Hey, did u call today?