Any advise?

Started by farhana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

farhana

CHID PRITE
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My nephew is in his final year pre-med course. He had a fake ID and got caught and was arrested while in sophomore year. He is a good student and wants to go to med school .He was finger printed. But with his arrest history is it possible? Please let me know if anybody has any advice as you might have heard or went through this dilemma ,that is the only legal issue he ever had .
 
Last edited:
I was arrested for drag racing in highschool. Officer was very cool and lowered the charges. Still had to pay a fine and nearly lost my license. I wasn't sure if it would show up in a background check so, during Medschool interviews, when asked about any adverse things in my app I was honest and told them I made a dumb mistake. He should be ok as long as he can acknowledge and own up to his mistake...and try to not make anymore.
 
Last edited:
I was arrested for drag racing in highschool. Officer was very cool and dropped the charges down to reckless driving. Still had to pay a fine and nearly lost my license. I wasn't sure if it would show up in a background check so, during Medschool interviews, when asked about any adverse things in my app I was honest and told them I made a dumb mistake. He should be ok as long as he can acknowledge and own up to his mistake...and try to not make anymore.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad