Any Latinos/Hispanics premeds or med students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reinventing

Reaction score
Hi, I surprisingly have met about one person with the same ambition as me in college. So, I wanted to know who else out there is pursuing medicine as a Latino/Hispanic. I have hope to see physicians like me in the medical field or those on the same boat as me. I would also like to bring support to those who are still in undergrad as a postgrad that is trying to plan out their gap years (I would like to tell my mistakes I made so that others can pursue this with more guidance).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I am in a class of 275 at one of the best DO schools and there's maybe 8 latinos and none came straight out of undergrad

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I am in a class of 275 at one of the best DO schools and there's maybe 8 latinos and none came straight out of undergrad
This is amazing! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that's not coming out of undergrad

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am a Latino in medicine, currently, an M4 who took 2 years between graduation and medical school and also took the MCAT twice, but now applying to ENT! Happy to chat or give support!

Reactions: 2 users