Any ASDOH students here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bitewing5053

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I'm flying out to AZ for my interview in September and I'm afraid I won't totally be able to afford a place to stay for a night or two (I applied using the FAP if that gives you any insight on my $$$ situation lol). Are there any dental students on campus or around the area that would not mind letting me crash with them?

Lmk 🙂) I really appreciate it!!
 
Hi!

I'm flying out to AZ for my interview in September and I'm afraid I won't totally be able to afford a place to stay for a night or two (I applied using the FAP if that gives you any insight on my $$$ situation lol). Are there any dental students on campus or around the area that would not mind letting me crash with them?

Lmk 🙂) I really appreciate it!!

Email your contact at the school, they may be able to help you out finding accommodations