any benefit of doing anesthesia sub-i in mid november?

gentamicin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2005
    hi,

is mid-november too late to do an anesthesia sub-i? i've only done 1 anesthesia rotation so far, and would like to set up another one. but, mid-november is the only one that is available. could i use a letter from a rotation starting in mid-november to send to programs, although by that time my eras application would have already been submitted?

UTSouthwestern

1K Member
    Moderator Emeritus
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 5, 2003
    Dallas, TX
      gentamicin said:
      hi,

is mid-november too late to do an anesthesia sub-i? i've only done 1 anesthesia rotation so far, and would like to set up another one. but, mid-november is the only one that is available. could i use a letter from a rotation starting in mid-november to send to programs, although by that time my eras application would have already been submitted?

Yes and yes.

About the Ads

UTSouthwestern

1K Member
      Moderator Emeritus
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 5, 2003
      Dallas, TX
        Just ask the person(s) you work most closely with and either add them to your application profile on ERAS or send them in separately. Our program put all letters received into each candidate's file and the final list wasn't made until February so there was plenty of time for candidates to obtain and send in those letters.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.