any benefit of doing anesthesia sub-i in mid november?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gentamicin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

is mid-november too late to do an anesthesia sub-i? i've only done 1 anesthesia rotation so far, and would like to set up another one. but, mid-november is the only one that is available. could i use a letter from a rotation starting in mid-november to send to programs, although by that time my eras application would have already been submitted?

Members don't see this ad.

gentamicin said:
hi,

is mid-november too late to do an anesthesia sub-i? i've only done 1 anesthesia rotation so far, and would like to set up another one. but, mid-november is the only one that is available. could i use a letter from a rotation starting in mid-november to send to programs, although by that time my eras application would have already been submitted?

Yes and yes.

Members don't see this ad :)
so we could still get letters in from a sub-i in november? if so, how? pls elaborate.
[
QUOTE=UTSouthwestern]Hmmmm. Yes.[/QUOTE]

Just ask the person(s) you work most closely with and either add them to your application profile on ERAS or send them in separately. Our program put all letters received into each candidate's file and the final list wasn't made until February so there was plenty of time for candidates to obtain and send in those letters.