Any Black Greeks around here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm glad to see so many black greeks handling business. Do what it do.

The CALI QUES are in the building!!

"Blood, sweat, and tears!!...Rain, thunder, and light!! I'm gon pledge Que Psi Phi with all of my might!!"
"Who's that who said Omega Psi Phi...was easy to do, I got my heart, my nuts my SOUL and my Manhood Too!"

Roo to the Ques.

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings lovely people I am a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.OO-OOP sorors!!!

Grad AKA checking in. Omicron Chi Omega '05. Just became active again with Iota Omega after a 4-year absence.

Chipping away at MCAT requirements!

Members don't see this ad :)
Shout's out to everyone, I rep the Black and Old Gold.

Reactions: 1 user
How many of you stay active when you're in med school? Or get involved with the undergrad chapter at the school you're attending (grad supervisor, etc)?

Proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Innnncorporateddddd!
OO-OOP my Sorors!

I'm happy to see my fellow greeks applying to medical school and doing big things! We need more blacks in medicine to help our people.

Good luck with MCAT, applying, interviews, etc.

Lovely lady of Alpha Kappa Alpha! (Pi Mu Chapter, Waco TX) :)
It's so good to see so many of the Divine 9 represented on this thread. I wish the best of luck to all of you.

Recently accepted to Wake Forest University School of Medicine over the weekend!!!

Another lovely lady of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Good to see so many of my sorors and D9 pursuing a future in medicine!

I have a question. I've been thinking about joining Alpha Phi Alpha. I have already graduated college. I was wondering if joining a graduate chapter was more laxed, than joining an under grad chapter. Do the pledge or haze graduate members?I'll be starting medical school next year and was curious about the process and the steps I need to take.

DevaSTating Diva of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. OO-Oop!!!!

Yep.......Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.

Devastating Diva checking in! OO-OOP my sorors!!! love to the rest of the D9!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Everyone,

Not a D9 member but a greek med student of color.:cool:

Repping Omega Phi Beta........

Congrats Class of 2016 :D

Not Greek (considering) but I'm happy I stumbled on this thread. The love you guys are showing is awesome. I hope that even with your busy schedules as you guys start med school you will do your best in guiding the premeds that follow in your footsteps.

Proud Brother of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Last edited:
I didn't know where to put this here or in the lounge, but whatever.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to the divine nine. I always appreciate seeing black greeks go pre-med. very rare at my school.

A-Phi-A over here.

OMG... Your application cycle and acceptances are epic.

Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc checkin in

Good Luck to all!

The ULTIMATE sorority checkin in... Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Innnnnnncorporated! OO-OOP my sorors :)

MS3

BAutiful member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated! Much love to all of the D9!

Hello every one in the Pan-Hellenic council and all other GLC. I am a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated!
OO-OOOP my sweet Sorors! :biglove:

Phi Beta Sigma checking in!! youuuuuuuuuu know

Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Innnnnnnncorporated! Fall 2011, Tr3 club all day club!
S/O to all the D9 Greeks
Is anyone currently applying?

Z-Phi!!!

New to SDN! But a devastating diva of DST nonetheless! OOO-OOP!

Repping Iota Phi Theta here. S/o to all the other greeks, we all in this struggle together! :naughty:

OW OW to the Frat.. Brown and Gold Brother of the Geechee Eta Gamma Chapter of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. Good luck to everyone who's applying!
"Building a Tradition Not resting upon one"

Last edited:
Joined a social one- Phi Mu Alpha, a music interest fraternity.

Thinking about joining in medical school. Not too sure though because I've never been too big on Greek culture.

Its a great opportunity if you choose to take it just do your homework and make a decision on what organization if any are a good fit for you brother

Skeeeeee-weeeee pretty girl checking in!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Skee-Wee Sorors! So proud that we are all on this journey! It's heart warming to find other women a part of the sisterhood..."and with a smile"!

Reactions: 3 users
06' to all of my good brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Innnnnnncorporated!

Good luck to all of my fellow Black Greeks!

Reactions: 3 users
06 to the good brothers!

Reactions: 2 users
I'm not a Divine Nine Greek, I just crossed Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority Incorporated! But hello to all of the Divine Nine! Glad to see so many Black Greeks pursuing medicine!

Reactions: 1 users
RQQ TO THE BRUHZ. I am currently studying the MCAT and I take it in September. I am seeking knowledge and help from any of my fellow divine 9 brothers and sisters. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Did anyone here join while in medical school or know of someone who did? I know it would be tough but I'm strongly considering it.

RQQ TO THE BRUHZ. I am currently studying the MCAT and I take it in September. I am seeking knowledge and help from any of my fellow divine 9 brothers and sisters. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

I hope that's not your real name. I hear Conclave was wild in Vegas lol. We are waiting on the pics for Greek Shenanigans.

No, I'm not Greek lol

Did anyone here join while in medical school or know of someone who did? I know it would be tough but I'm strongly considering it.

I know of one girl who pledged in med school, failed her first or second year and I heard her DP was dean of the med school o_O

I know of one who did pledge and it worked out for he .

I know a Meharry grad that became an Alpha but he didnt match first time around. Oop

I know of one girl who pledged in med school, failed her first or second year and I heard her DP was dean of the med school o_O

I know of one who did pledge and it worked out for he .
Ugh that's what I'm afraid of. It's not worth messing up a whole year of med school. But I guess some people can make it work and some people can't, we'll see. Do you know if they did grad chapters or did the school chapters still let them pledge?

not black but def a minority. Repesentin