Africa and Middle East Any Body From Aleppo Or Syria?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

housemdvas

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a practcing surgeon in the U.S.A.I will be visiting Aleppo,Syria in july 2007.Like to meet ,discuss and exchange ideas on current practice issues in the U.S,with local healthcare providers,students,interns,residennts and practicing doctors.I have never been to Syria,I am looking forward to this trip.
 
hey doc... you're more than welcome.. sorry for being late in answering,I'm a medical student in Syria -Damascus.
maybe I'll travel in the summer time,not sure yet,but I can meet you before my traveling and show you around.Besides,I can introduce you to many syrians...🙂