• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

dr. princess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2005
Status
Dental Student
hi im so worried and confused i heard i need at least a 3.0 ga but ece just gave me 2.7 so i think thats gonna hold me back , im retaking the part 1 too to get a better score but with my gpa i cant do anything abt it... i was wondering if anybody got the same gpa or prob and stil got in ? pls let me know its gonna give me hope.... im also thinking of taking a mph for a year is that gonna help raise my gpa ? pls reply thanks a lot ! :confused:

G

gao

dr. princess said:
hi im so worried and confused i heard i need at least a 3.0 ga but ece just gave me 2.7 so i think thats gonna hold me back , im retaking the part 1 too to get a better score but with my gpa i cant do anything abt it... i was wondering if anybody got the same gpa or prob and stil got in ? pls let me know its gonna give me hope.... im also thinking of taking a mph for a year is that gonna help raise my gpa ? pls reply thanks a lot ! :confused:
i want to know it, too.

About the Ads

dr. princess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2005
Status
Dental Student
hi anybody who can give advice , im thinking of getting mba in health service administration hopefully would increase my chances of getting in since my gpa from ece is only 2.7 ... any advice
:(

mitch74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Status
dr. princess said:
hi anybody who can give advice , im thinking of getting mba in health service administration hopefully would increase my chances of getting in since my gpa from ece is only 2.7 ... any advice
:(
Hi there,
Even I have a low GPA from Ece , but when i got my evaluation done from WES they gave me a pretty decent GPA 3.7. So why don't u try that and apply to schools which take WEs evaluations.
Good luck.

g3k

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2004
Status
Dental Student
dr. princess said:
do u know which universities accepts wes evaluations?
Go to www.ada.org . You can find a list of universities in the US. Check out each university's website. If they do not have information on that, call the universities or email them. I am sure they will respond.

About the Ads