• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

any body with low gpa who got acceptance

dr. princess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2005
  1. Dental Student
hi im so worried and confused i heard i need at least a 3.0 ga but ece just gave me 2.7 so i think thats gonna hold me back , im retaking the part 1 too to get a better score but with my gpa i cant do anything abt it... i was wondering if anybody got the same gpa or prob and stil got in ? pls let me know its gonna give me hope.... im also thinking of taking a mph for a year is that gonna help raise my gpa ? pls reply thanks a lot ! :confused:

Upvote 0
dr. princess said:
hi im so worried and confused i heard i need at least a 3.0 ga but ece just gave me 2.7 so i think thats gonna hold me back , im retaking the part 1 too to get a better score but with my gpa i cant do anything abt it... i was wondering if anybody got the same gpa or prob and stil got in ? pls let me know its gonna give me hope.... im also thinking of taking a mph for a year is that gonna help raise my gpa ? pls reply thanks a lot ! :confused:
i want to know it, too.

Upvote 0
About the Ads

mitch74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
dr. princess said:
hi anybody who can give advice , im thinking of getting mba in health service administration hopefully would increase my chances of getting in since my gpa from ece is only 2.7 ... any advice
:(

Hi there,
Even I have a low GPA from Ece , but when i got my evaluation done from WES they gave me a pretty decent GPA 3.7. So why don't u try that and apply to schools which take WEs evaluations.
Good luck.

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.