Any call from UBC??

Started by drblack
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drblack

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
Did any body got call from UBC?? Please post your ACFD score and UBC percentile. That way we will be able to know our standing.
 
drblack said:
Hi
Did any body got call from UBC?? Please post your ACFD score and UBC percentile. That way we will be able to know our standing.

I feel sorry to tell you this.
I received an email last week of July and a paper mail last week.
ACFD score is not the most important factor to assess.
dental experience, references also important.
My score doesn't help you assume because I have a PhD and a reference letter of UBC professor.
 
Hi idental
you don't have to feel sorry for this.You got a call from UBC, Congratulations.... I was just trying to figure out that how much was the cutoff for UBC and did it go down with mean at 62 percent at EE. Any way I didnot apply for UBC.Best of Luck
idental said:
I feel sorry to tell you this.
I received an email last week of July and a paper mail last week.
ACFD score is not the most important factor to assess.
dental experience, references also important.
My score doesn't help you assume because I have a PhD and a reference letter of UBC professor.