any candidate accepted with visitor visa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonibun

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i would like to know the candidates who have been accepted in IDP program and are on visitor visa
I would like to know their score and experience in the field
thank you
sonibun

Members don't see this ad.

i am on visitor visa ndbe part1 -90,toefle 270,gpa-3.29
passed i 1999 internship in 2000
1.5 year experince in india , has participated in school dental health program in india
settled in middle east,not worked since 2002 as i got married and came here
i had attended llu dexterity test and usc practicals was not selected ,ucla didnot call me for interview
could u plz tell where do i lack
should i give my ndbe part 1again
i m thinking of giving part2 what should be my aim for that
is my gpa low can i get it evaluated again
plz guide me
thank u
sonibun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sonibun..

I live in the middle east too and I was on a visitor's visa when I attended my interviews.. my visa status did not influence the decision of any of the schools I visited.. my stats are up on Mrinalini's Complied Stats List. Good luck. :)

Tasha

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey sonibun,
cheer up! u have good stats and I dont think u need to retake ur part-1.also i dont think getting ur GPA re-evaluated will be of much help.have u applied to other colleges on the east coast.if not then u must try that coz u do have a good chance still in those colleges.
all the best....

Originally posted by ToTaLLy_TaSha
I live in the middle east too and I was on a visitor's visa when I attended my interviews.. my visa status did not influence the decision of any of the schools I visited.. my stats are up on Mrinalini's Complied Stats List. Good luck. :)

Ditto!! But move the map to Latin America.

Originally posted by meggs
Ditto!! But move the map to Latin America.
what does that suppose to mean?
:confused:

Originally posted by toothlord
what does that suppose to mean?
:confused:

When I quoted Tasha she says that she lives in the Middle East. So I say, turn the map to Latin America, 'cause that's where I live.