Any caucasian premeds out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nope only Eskimos...do those count as caucasians?

Anybody? Let's talk (about any ethnicity, gender, religious preference, etc. i really don't care)

This is a very useful thread for all the Azerbaijani, Armenian, and Chechnyan premeds.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm half Caucasian b/c of this since I'm half Persian.

Half persian and have native american, a combination with a lot of sexy potential :D. Hey, a 4.0 to boot and an acceptance! :thumbup:

A part of me dies every day that Arrested Development is not on the air...

"I just blue myself":oops:

A part of me dies every day that Arrested Development is not on the air...

"I just blue myself":oops:
"her?????" hahahha im sorry i couldnt resist.. just dl the episodes.. ive seen each one so many frigging times, you catch soemthing new everytime. Tobias is amazing, and so is buster "I'm a MONSTER!!!!" lol ok, im pathetic. all the characters rock, and you gotta love GOB.."a trick is something a ***** does for money, or candy"

Best show ever!

Oh tobias, you blow hard!

analrapist.jpg

Best GOB lines:

Michael: Really? What kind of job?
Lindsay: Beads.
Gob: Bees?!!?
Lindsay: Beads!
Gob: Beads?!!?
Michael:Gob's not on board.

My sister and I cried for roughly 20 minutes straight from that scene:laugh::laugh:

Gob: Where am I? Am I in two-thirds of a hospital room?

George Michael: Uncle Gob, was Aunt Lindsay ever pregnant?
Gob: Yeah, sure, dozens of times.

Gob: They're pills that create a sort of temporary forgettingness. So if somebody finds out how you do a trick, you just give 'em one of these, and they forget the whole thing. It's a mainstay of the magician's toolkit, like how clowns always have a rag soaked in ether.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the point of this thread? Just wondering...

What common experiences do Caucasians have? :confused:

Not being able to jump
Not being able to dance
Not being able to do math fast
Not being romantic
Not being hard-working
Not appreciating all the advantages we have

See, there really are negative Caucasian stereotypes, we need to stick together esses!!

[being sarcastic]

You know I really hate all these black, asian, muslim, white, indian, male, female, human, (sorry if I missed you) threads and I feel bad for posting in one. Furthermore the caucasian threads are usually some stupid kid trying to be funny. That being said it does annoy me however that everytime a caucasian thread does come up people get upset and go off on how there is no need for a caucasian association. Just because we aren't minorities dosen't mean that we don't have common experiences and things to talk about. I hate how being proud to be white and talking about being white immediately makes you a racist. Perhaps it wouldn't be a problem if minority groups weren't so sensitive and wanted us to "Maybe encourage the members to do racial outreach? Teach racial sensitivity classes? Learn how to enjoy ones culture without offending the minority cultures? Discuss the Caucasian effect on international impression of US medical students?"

Based on US past and modern history.. u should understand why racial minorities get nervous when a bunch of white folks decide to gather and 'chat'. and yes, i am aware that there is a good number of caucasians out there who also are open-minded and understand why it is taking a while for minorities to get over injustices that lasted over centuries and still happen in our day.. blame your forefathers for starting s*** and then leaving you to deal with the aftermath..

As u can tell, I not caucasian.. and like i said, such threads do catch my eye and make me a little nervous - just a reflex.:scared:

Using skin color as any kind of delineating factor in anything is just flat out ******ed. Same goes for religion, sexual preference, etc. ... Why not use height? Amount of body hair? Ability to spin around in a circle and not fall down? Who gives a flying f**k?!

Everybody just get along and play nice. The End.