Any Colorado interviewees out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

blingbling

Has anyone interviewed at U. Colorado yet? I interviewed there back in October I think and I haven't heard any word from them yet... Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything from them.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed back in December, and they said then we wouldn't hear anything until Mid-March. In spite of the fact the committee met and decided on us later that day!!

Good luck

I cannot contribute much specifically to this thread since I am planning to apply in the upcoming cycle...but I just get so excited when I see anyone post about Colorado! The school is largely ignored on SDN, unfortunately.

I had friends applying there the past few years, and they did not hear until late-march, early-april, regardless of whether it was an acceptance or a rejection. Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a Colorado resident..I interviewed there in December, and they told us that we would not hear anything until early April. They said that if we got a big envelope, it's good news! :) A thin envelope is either a rejection or a waitlist letter...they also said that we would be told what section of the waitlist we were on, and if we are in the top third it's pretty much a delayed acceptance.

As soon as people start getting those letters, post!! I have been waiting patiently since october as well, knowing that they already decided and just keep it from us till they're done. I think that's why they're ignored so much on SDN, there's nothing to talk about until april.