Rusted

Did I just hear the mail?
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
West Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
So, my composite on the PCAT wasn't too bad. I'm content with the 'grade', however, I received a 2/2 on the writing section... I pretty much hated that part, and it's probably the reason I'll not ever take that test again; however, I felt pretty good about my performance on that section once it was over.
I checked out the sample essays, and what they think a '2' paper should read like... I'm pretty sure it was written by a third grader. I'm no Hemingway, but I'm fairly certain I outperformed the elementary kid from the sample.
Does anyone have any experience about having that section regraded, and if there is a change, how will it effect the composite score?

Thanks,

bluesickle

... it begins
10+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
So, my composite on the PCAT wasn't too bad. I'm content with the 'grade', however, I received a 2/2 on the writing section... I pretty much hated that part, and it's probably the reason I'll not ever take that test again; however, I felt pretty good about my performance on that section once it was over.
I checked out the sample essays, and what they think a '2' paper should read like... I'm pretty sure it was written by a third grader. I'm no Hemingway, but I'm fairly certain I outperformed the elementary kid from the sample.
Does anyone have any experience about having that section regraded, and if there is a change, how will it effect the composite score?

Thanks,
I got a 2/2.5 and I know I did better than that elementary kid!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.