any foreign dentists taking the ADC final exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

draiyee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there....i would like to get in touch with any foreign dentist planning to take the ADC finals. I have just recently sent in my application to sit in for the finals and still no confirmation re: sched from the council. anyways... keeping myself busy reading as much british books as i could...any pointers/tips from those who have already passed? Please....any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi draiyee...are u already a dentist and working but would like to work at aus? what is ADC? how do get started to take the exams and info on abt the procedures/requirements to be eligible? pls share..thanks

draiyee said:
hi there....i would like to get in touch with any foreign dentist planning to take the ADC finals. I have just recently sent in my application to sit in for the finals and still no confirmation re: sched from the council. anyways... keeping myself busy reading as much british books as i could...any pointers/tips from those who have already passed? Please....any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks

Hi incisal edge,

ADC stands for Australian Dental Council, go to: www.adc.com.au to check the info you need.

Cheers,
Patchana:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
hi draiyee,
i'm writting to you concerning a totally different matter,while going through the old post in this forum i think i saw a post of yours suggesting books to study for ADC part 1,would you please tell me from where i could get 1000q-bank.but in case that post wasn't from you then i'm sorry.:oops:

hi draiyee,
i received some information regarding adc exams through your posts,please tell me what is bridging course?how we can join in that one, i am an indian dentist ,practising in india.

bye bye
sripal

Hi Guys , am a foreign trained dentist too and am planning to take the australian adc exams.
can anyone tell me how tough they are and how to prepare for them.
any feedback will be totally appreciated..all i knw is that u take oet first then adc 1 and then adc 2..but have no idea as how to start the planning and how to prepare.
plz help.thanks.