Any Freemasons?

Started by pharm B
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GOD!! I thought I'm the only one here. I'm still a DeMolay, not senior mind you, I'm still 18 years old, but I'm currently doing my pre-med in a non-trad way. I'm doing Nursing at some local college in Arizona and I'm in my second year. I'm planning in doing my Pre-Med prerequisites at the same time I'm doing my Nursing core classes.

Oh btw, my DeMolay membership is originally from the Philippines, and my father was a PDDGM (Past District Deputy Grand Master) and a 32 KCCH. I'm also pretty sure there are a lot of (Filipino) Freemasons who are Medical Doctors in all 50 states.

Have you already applied to Med-School? I'm also assuming you're already a Freemason right?
 
Good to meet you! No, I can't apply to med school yet. I finished up my six years in the Navy and I'm now doing my science pre-req's. I plan on applying in Spring of 2010.

Not a mason, yet! Should be putting on EA in January, and (if I can memorize fast enough) get through MM soon enough to go into Scottish Rite later in the year.