audqyee

10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
GOD!! I thought I'm the only one here. I'm still a DeMolay, not senior mind you, I'm still 18 years old, but I'm currently doing my pre-med in a non-trad way. I'm doing Nursing at some local college in Arizona and I'm in my second year. I'm planning in doing my Pre-Med prerequisites at the same time I'm doing my Nursing core classes.

Oh btw, my DeMolay membership is originally from the Philippines, and my father was a PDDGM (Past District Deputy Grand Master) and a 32 KCCH. I'm also pretty sure there are a lot of (Filipino) Freemasons who are Medical Doctors in all 50 states.

Have you already applied to Med-School? I'm also assuming you're already a Freemason right?

Jul 12, 2008
Out to Pasture
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Good to meet you! No, I can't apply to med school yet. I finished up my six years in the Navy and I'm now doing my science pre-req's. I plan on applying in Spring of 2010.

Not a mason, yet! Should be putting on EA in January, and (if I can memorize fast enough) get through MM soon enough to go into Scottish Rite later in the year.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.