Any FTD's from pune university giving EE or part 1 ndbe?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr aspire

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody !!

I just wanted to find out if there are any FTD's from pune university giving their canadian EE or their part 1 ndb exams !!
Also if anybody has got their WES and ECE evaluation done from the pune university recently and how much time it takes ?Thank you very much for your replies in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

dr aspire said:
Hello Everybody !!

I just wanted to find out if there are any FTD's from pune university giving their canadian EE or their part 1 ndb exams !!
Also if anybody has got their WES and ECE evaluation done from the pune university recently and how much time it takes ?Thank you very much for your replies in advance :)
hi,
Im from Pune univ.But, i have already done with my NBDE.
i dont get ur msg, wht do u mean by evaluation from pune univ??
u can PM me incase u need help.
Good luck

way2DDS said:
hi,
Im from Pune univ.But, i have already done with my NBDE.
i dont get ur msg, wht do u mean by evaluation from pune univ??
u can PM me incase u need help.
Good luck

Hello !

Thankyou very much for your prompt reply!I really appreciate it!
Actually I tried to contact my college ( Bharti vidyapeeth Dental college -Class of 95-96) )for verification or attestation of Mark sheets to be forwarded to WES ,
They did ,but was rejected by Wes ,coz My College was then under Pune University ,and is now a deemeed university !!!,so now they now want the same mark sheets to be attested by Pune University,!

I tried Contacting them by mail ,by phone ,but no positive response ,so I wanted to be absolute ely sure before I send them any Draft or payment ,so that they can verify my mark sheets!

I am sorry to be so descriptive ,but after 3 months process of getting it done from my college ,I am at a dead end with out any credential evaluation!
I have to repeat the entire tiresome processs!!

It can be quiet unnerving and depressing ,coz i am in canada ,have no relatives in pune ,totally lost ,so pls if you got your mark sheets verified by either wes or ece ,pleeeeeees let me know the proper channel to get transcripts or mark sheets from pune university for the same !!
extremely sorry for unberdening myself ,but ,the sdn is the only ray of hope for me!!

any way ,enough about me ,may I please know which college and year ,you are from ,perhaps i may know you !

Thankyou very much in advance for your reply :clap: