Any good Externships out there? Pls List your experiences.

Started by Mara
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mara

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Has anyone done any fun externships at programs with cool residents and attendings? I'm starting to plan for my 4th year, but I'm at a loss as to where to start, what programs to look into, and which externships would provide a good experience in a mellow place...

Any help would be appreciated, or please just list where you've gone, what you've done, and whether you'd reccommend it or not.

Thank you!
 
This is exactly my dilemma trying to prepare for next year- I am looking at schoold mainly in the east coast & would like to know if anyone had a great program experience during their elective or even 3rd year clerkship.
Thanks!!