Any Indians here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,

Gujarati here..😀......😀...

ACCEPTED at LECOM Erie class of 2013..😍

Waiting for replys from other schools after interviews..:xf:...
 
hey guys ,
can you please tell me what is the procedure to get into Pharm.D program
i am a graduate from India with Bachelors in pharmacy.
 
hey guys ,
can you please tell me what is the procedure to get into Pharm.D program
i am a graduate from India with Bachelors in pharmacy.

I am not sure if they will cosider you as an international pharmacist.......some schools do offer programs for International pharmacists specially people with B pharma......you will have to go through some placement tests and then enrol in a school's program. Best method will be to contact a school near you and ask them about the advanced placement procedures if any????? It is dependant on individual schools....😕😕🙄🙄
 
I thought everyone here was Indian. Don't you guys make up 99% of the health field?








I kid.🙂
 
hey it would very helpful if you can brief about the placement tests, where can i find?
how do i do? please help me out.
thank you.
 
I am not sure if they will cosider you as an international pharmacist.......some schools do offer programs for International pharmacists specially people with B pharma......you will have to go through some placement tests and then enrol in a school's program. Best method will be to contact a school near you and ask them about the advanced placement procedures if any????? It is dependant on individual schools....😕😕🙄🙄

hey it would very helpful if you can brief about the placement tests, where can i find?
how do i do? please help me out.
thank you.
 
hey it would very helpful if you can brief about the placement tests, where can i find?
how do i do? please help me out.
thank you.

😎🙄😕 I am not sure, but like I said all schools have different policies.....Best way is to ask a specific school if u r interested in???
FYI mostly public schools have advanced placement programs....chk their websites.👍👍Good Luck👍👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad