Any info on this Charlotte NC PP group?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hckyplyr

My fighting days are over
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone know any information good/bad about Northeast Anesthesia and Pain PP group in Concord NC, just north of Charlotte? I can't find anything online through my search to see if this is a good group or not. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like the real name is CHS anesthesia services. So the real question is are they a small part of the bigger atrium practices. Did they get absorb? Or still independent?

Looks like the real name is CHS anesthesia services. So the real question is are they a small part of the bigger atrium practices. Did they get absorb? Or still independent?
That’s interesting. When I spoke to one of the partners they said group size was about 25 docs (though online, CHS seems to have 100+), he advertised as northeast anesthesia and pain, PP physician owned, never mentioned anything about CHS though. However, when I search CHS anesthesia docs I see his name. Hoping someone else here knows a bit more. Thank you for your help!

Atrium controls them now. Technically still “pp” in sense may have their own llc but when atrium took over and kicked Mednax out and brought scope in, atrium also forced Northeast to allow Atrium to take over their billing, hence owning them

After Mednax decimated NC, Only true decent size PP groups in NC are ECAA, PAA, PTA although I heard Greensboro reformed it’s own private group when Mednax crumbled and sold to Napa