Any Info regarding South Africa licensing exams??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drfarazmasood

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Do anyone here have any idea what one has to do to get license to work is south africa if one is newly graduated foreign medical graduate for south africa, or if one needs to do internship or housejob in southafrica, any information will be highly appreciated. thanks in anticipation.
Faraz.

Members don't see this ad.

I could convey info to you, but I would rather give you the definitive source for all you need in these regards: http://www.hpcsa.co.za/

Best wishes.

Also, I am very intersted to know if you have gone through med school in SA as a non-SA citizen. If so, you and I need to chat.:) And even if you have hopes to, we need to chat. We can do it in-line here, which is my preferance, or you can private message me, if that is your preference. Either way, I undestand; either way, it is fine with me.

I saw this website too, I will see it more deeply again.

Well, I'm a medical student in Pakistan and I'll be graduating in June 2003. I just want to know what I've to do to get a license in south africa to practice my medicine there. what about u?? Well, my preference is that it would be better if we can talk privately.