Any international medical student attending Caribbean med schools? Help Wanted!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zz0621

Reaction score
Hello, SDN fam! I hope people are enjoying a great start to the week!

I’m working on a project for a student group and we would like to put on a panel where international medical students attending Caribbean schools can speak to our international premed students and share their experiences. We’ve done this in the past for US medical schools and students expressed interest in hearing from Caribbean schools so they can understand their full range of options.

Are there any students out there who would like to be on such a panel or can connect us to other international students in Caribbean med schools? Thank you so much for your help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if you’ll find any here. I’d ask student groups at those colleges.

It's hard for carib students to give frank and honest answers when it isn't anonymous as it can put you on your school's crap-list.

You can ask schools for some student reps but again, they will likely stick to positives. Best is to find people that have graduated or failed out of that school so they don't have to worry about speaking their mind, which can be done via FB or linkedin.

Reactions: 1 user