Any interviews from NYCOM yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

domsport

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone recieved and invite to interview at NYCOM yet. I know this is around the time they send letters out.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also confused to whether or not they must already have recieved lor in order to be invited. Anyone know?

Im sure your file has to be "complete" before they review for interview candidates...so AACOMAS, MCATS, all reqiured LOR's and then the secondary is done at the time of interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
See the sticky post at the top of the Pre-Osteo board...look there for interview invites.

:rolleyes:

I'm not sure how they're doing things now, but when I applied to NYCOM, I didn't have an LOR from a doctor. I had submitted LORs from my undergrad pred-med committee and profs, but none from a do. I'm not sure if they're requiring a do letter now, but having one could only boost your application! Other than that, I had everything else submitted prior to me receiving an interview invite. Hope that helps somewhat.

If you have any other questions, just let me know!