Any Minnesota pre-vets need a job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StealthDog

U of MN 2010
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I know we have a number of Minnesotans on here... The clinic I'm working at in Minneapolis is seeking a vet assistant. It's a great atmosphere and would be a really nice boost to a vet school app! If you can work days and would be interested, PM me and I'll get you contact info.

Thanks!

-Megan
 
Ah, if only I lived closer to Minneapolis... 🙁

Thanks for the heads up anyway.
 
I can't take a vet clinic job just yet, but I did PM you with some questions. 🙂

Thanks!
 
i wish i lived in the twin cities area. i live 2 hours away and with gas, i don't think mom would be willing to drive me! 🙁