any MPH programs that dont need GRE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zack1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
guys do you know any programs that dont need GRE? are they one year programs or two programs? thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
Pl look at these programs that satisfy your search criteria.There might be more and you will need to spend some more time searching
Florida international university
Des Moines Uni
Uni of south Florida
Walden uni
Some of these programs are offered online too.
Hope that helps
vka123

I applied to SUNY Downstate with my MCAT scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
any other programs out there? my search yield little. thanks

I'm pretty sure KU doesn't require one.

When I read you post, the first response that I thought of is "if a graduate school doesn’t require a GRE, you really do not need to enroll in that a program”. The logic is simple. Why would a school lower its admission standards? I know first hand of schools that did that because they were unsuccessful in recruiting enough students. That speaks volumes about what to expect once you enroll. Do not get me wrong as I suffered from the GRE when I was planning to get into grad school. More particularly, the verbal part since I am not an English speaking native. Now after 10 years, I can see the difference. I had to repeat the test 3 times. It was a challenge and I enjoyed the ride.

Some schools provide other alternatives, but do not drop the GRE requirement. They establish an admission criteria of all student credentials except the GRE. They admit the student but request that she/he do the GRE within (1st semester, 1st year, etc.) with a satisfactory test score. Check this one: http://www.uams.edu/coph/

any other programs out there? my search yield little. thanks

SUNY Albany, that's where I went :)

I think you needed the GRE then, but I was fresh out of undergrad and had taken it anyway