Any new action or new info from Northwestern yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedPuck

Made
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on with NUMS. Let us know if you have any idea when the next letters go out. Thanks.
:confused: :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

They said that we should all get some type of decision (A/W/R) the first week in April... of course, I still don't understand why it takes two weeks to send out letters (they met last Friday).

I got my pre-interview rejection on saturday. Never checked that site since it was always bunged up. --Trek

Members don't see this ad :)
I checked my status on the web page and it now says a decision has been made on my application. So, maybe I'll be hearing soon. I interviewed 3/8.

Thank you K271. Your signature means a lot. I'm glad to see another pre-med livin' it up. Goo luck to ya'.

My web status page still says the same old, "Your application is still under consideration." I interviewed 2/26. That doesn't seem to bode well for me.

NUMS LAST adcom meeting is this friday, ALL decisions will be mailed out by then...or so I was told. After waiting half a year post-interview, I find it difficult to believe anything they say. :p

I just got the "a decision has been made" notice on the web site today. I interviewed on 1/11 (same day as Dukegirlie, who outed me as an SDNer! We were all talking in a group and all of a sudden she says "wait...are you racergirl?" Dukegirlie seemed funny and cool in person by the way...).

Anyway, nothing in the mail yet, so I don't know WHAT decision was made...

Today I received a 'decision has been made' on my web site. As of yet I have not received a letter so I'm unaware of what decision was made. This is my first choice so I'm hoping for a positive decision.

suz,

when did you interview?

all these changed websites are making me nervous...

please keep me updated when you guys get your letters!!!

Poindexter,
I interviewed mid November.