Any news from NSU?

Started by CRaeC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CRaeC

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application was completed in November, but it was just submitted after the transcript from a class I retook went through.
Has anyone heard from NOVA?
 
They accepted me back in November, and I may have been one of the earlier applications. I am not going to attend and did not put down the deposit and although the due date for my deposit has past, they still called me yesterday. So I am not sure where they are in admissions, but they are not full yet. I am going to return the call and tell them I am declining.