Any NYC pre-vet Students???

Started by SLilaT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SLilaT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I am looking for any pre-vet students in NYC, mostly in manhattan and brooklyn. If so please contact me, I have a few questions and discussions. Thanks
 
Is there anything that can be answered by someone not in NYC? I know there are many of us that aren't in that area, but I'm sure would be happy to help or answer any questions you have that are general to vet med. 🙂
 
yes, I do have a few questions. I am in my second year of college and I hope to enter veterinary school in the future. I just started working at a veterinary hospital but I feel I need gain more experience. I bought a few books about basic small animal anatomy. I was wondering what other books can help me prepare for vet school. As well as any other advice for going into veterinary. -Thanks