SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Any NYCPM students here...?

Discussion in 'Podiatry Students' started by Windom Earle, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:51 PM.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Windom Earle

Windom Earle

Feb 18, 2017
    I will be starting in January and will be completely free until then. I'd like to get a head start on the semester. I realize this isn't the best place to ask, but I'm honestly getting a little desperate.

If I already PMed you, don't worry about it. Yes, professors may change their notes every year but I'd like to have SOMETHING I can read over. Someone said they would send me theirs but now they've been ignoring me.

So, if anyone out there has notes from Bacteriology or Anatomy Lab, I'd really appreciate it.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DexterMorganSK

DexterMorganSK The Blood Guy

Jul 16, 2016
    Not at NYCPM. You should just relax and enjoy the time you have off for now.

But..

If you really want to look at anatomy then I suggest going over the first chapter of any anatomy book you come across. Learning about the body planes, terminologies like sup/inf/dorsal/ventral/etc, basic radiology, would help. The first chapter of Moore or Thieme or Grays..is pretty good and covers all the general overview. Anything more than this would be a waste of time!

Windom Earle likes this.
  4. Windom Earle

Windom Earle

Feb 18, 2017
    I was actually at Ross (first semester) before the hurricane hit, so I already know the basics of anatomy.

I've been off for about a month now. I don't think anyone will hire someone who can only stay for 1.5 months, so I'd rather just study.

5. Misterpodia

Misterpodia 2+ Year Member

Apr 11, 2015
    Breathe. Enjoy your life.
    As a Jannie your schedule is pretty lax.
    You will only be taking 10 credits (and then INDI starts but Bact will be over) and I can say with 100% confidence that Bact isn't hard.

silverturtle likes this.
  6. DexterMorganSK

DexterMorganSK The Blood Guy

Jul 16, 2016
    What?

7. Windom Earle

Windom Earle

Feb 18, 2017
    I would like to work but nobody will hire me for that reason.

8. Windom Earle

Windom Earle

Feb 18, 2017
    I just wanted to skim over the notes, that's all. Nobody is willing to send them=(