Any NYCPM students here...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Windom Earle

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Not at NYCPM. You should just relax and enjoy the time you have off for now.

But..

If you really want to look at anatomy then I suggest going over the first chapter of any anatomy book you come across. Learning about the body planes, terminologies like sup/inf/dorsal/ventral/etc, basic radiology, would help. The first chapter of Moore or Thieme or Grays..is pretty good and covers all the general overview. Anything more than this would be a waste of time!

Reactions: 1 users
Breathe. Enjoy your life.
As a Jannie your schedule is pretty lax.
You will only be taking 10 credits (and then INDI starts but Bact will be over) and I can say with 100% confidence that Bact isn't hard.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be starting in January and will be completely free until then. I'd like to get a head start on the semester. I realize this isn't the best place to ask, but I'm honestly getting a little desperate.

If I already PMed you, don't worry about it. Yes, professors may change their notes every year but I'd like to have SOMETHING I can read over. Someone said they would send me theirs but now they've been ignoring me.

So, if anyone out there has notes from Bacteriology or Anatomy Lab, I'd really appreciate it.

Anatomy is Anatomy, you could have picked up any Medical School Atlas and memorized it. Hope you got that A.

If you really want to study get netter's anatomy book and start making charts and memorizing anatomy. Like what everyone else said I would recommend going on a vacation and relaxing instead.