Any offers from UF AEGD Programs (Hialeah, Seminole, and Jax)...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MINI430

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just want to find out if anyone received any offers from any UF AEGD programs (Hialeah, Jacksonville, and Seminole)? Any info or advice would be great! Really liked the Jacksonville and Seminole programs and waiting to hear back...thanks!:)

Members don't see this ad.

So...I'm guessing no one has heard anything...any info would be great!

I would like to know as well.... i have not heard anything yet either. I do not remember when the directors of these programs said they would grant acceptances.... does anyone else remember any specific dates mentioned?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed @ all three programs and my understanding was the earliest day for notification was November 30th...and could go till December 10th. Does anyone know anymore than this...thanks again!

i'll be applying to AEGDs next yr, i was wondering what everyone thought of the Jacksonville program, i've heard they're big on implants but i'd like to know if the residents like it, is it 65 hours a week or 40, what other areas do they focus on... thanks
-Ready for the Sun

Jacksonville has made thier initial offers. Not sure about the others. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the heads up RedRaiderDDS...do you know when they started their notifications and how long their giving people to make their decisions? Looks like Jacksonville is out of the question...hope I have a chance @ Seminole...thanks for the information.

Seminole made initial offer on Nov 30th, but i do not know how long they are giving people to respond.

Received offer from JAX on Nov 30.

I believe all the Fl schools made their initial offers Nov. 30. We had 1 out of 5 applicants from our school get accepted to Seminole(all 5 had interviews).

Jacksonville is heavy implants. They seem to be pretty aggressive with surgery. Also heard their director is not the most friendly (heard from people interviewing, not residents so he could be different once in the program)

Hey Guys,

Just want to find out if anyone received any offers from any UF AEGD programs (Hialeah, Jacksonville, and Seminole)? Any info or advice would be great! Really liked the Jacksonville and Seminole programs and waiting to hear back...thanks!:)