• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

researchprof

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2004
Visit site
Status
Right down the center :oops:. I have been trying to log in for the past 3 hrs and actually had to email the support guys. I just got the reply that the practice site is down and that they are about to rectify the problem. I will be notified when the site is up.

But today was precisely slated for 6R, now it seems I will have to look into my differential equations textbook, it sucks. My schedule has been screwed. It was supposed to be 6R before ODE, now it's the other way around :mad:

Stealth Vector

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2004
Visit site
Status
hey researchprof,

I got the same reply. Oh well, I guess it's back to the two papers, and few tests I have coming. I was in the same boat like many. Guess I better get back to plan b. Good luck.

About the Ads

superdevil

planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
always in the last place i look
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
cerb, your avatar is f****** sweet. it's even better than my little devil guy!

researchprof

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2004
Visit site
Status
As soon as I logged in it said : The MCAT Test is administered on 04/17/2004
You have 21 days to practice!

I almost peed on my pants. Just like Cerb, I woulda peed on the MCAT screen :D.

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2003
Visit site
Status
I am finally able to log in and reveiw my tests, but I can't get a score report. Anyone else?

About the Ads