any one preparing for toefl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentokid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
any one interested in study for ibt
please mail me

Members don't see this ad.

hi any one in atlanta area
i think no one is interested in combined study

Members don't see this ad :)
hi mala
what are u doi for the toefl
when are u preparing to give

o great
good luck
do post ur experience

well i finished mine..it wasnt bad..well actually if u omit that i ran out of time in 2 speaking sessions and the essay wasnt too good since i was fed up and wanted to get out !!(an insane excuse ...i know)

i had 5 reading passages ...that wasnt too bad,since u can go back and check your answers..

the passage and the lecture synchronization was ok, but i think i dint stress on the contrast much

and to remind you guys...please please dont give up on the writing section like it..it will definitely cost me marks..hope u guys atlest get saved!!
(essay was -people will enjoy more free time in the next century than they do now)

those are the mistakes i made,hope u find this useful...

Did you take the Ibt or cbt and where are you located

hi, any one preparing for IBT? iam planning to...so if any body is interested to share their ideas or combined study u r welcome.

thanks a lot aspiring dentist
i hope ur advice will help

thanks a lot aspiring dentist
i hope ur advice will help

i payed for a practice online toefl iBt test by ets as'toefl online practice test vol 2 (scored).its price is 34$
i cud not take that test,can be taken only once
if anybody interested,i can give the access to that test
i am just doing it because i payed for it and cud not do it,i'll charge much less

i payed for a practice online toefl iBt test by ets as'toefl online practice test vol 2 (scored).its price is 34$
i cud not take that test,can be taken only once
if anybody interested,i can give the access to that test
i am just doing it because i payed for it and cud not do it,i'll charge much less
hi
how much should i pay u if i am interested