Any opinions about Nomad Health?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fantasty

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wasn't sure if it would be better to ask here or Practicing... but I don't think that forum gets much traffic.

I'm hesitant to put much stock in anything I get over email. But, I believe I've heard some very superficial information about this group and how they are different than other locums-type opportunities. They do pull information from Doximity, and one of the jobs I see in their search function is a group that I have heard of before (that are doing a fairly non-traditional practice setting).

Note: I'm not affiliated with them - I'm just curious to see if anyone has opinions, information, warnings, pros/cons based on what you see on their site or if you actually have heard of them.

https://nomadhealth.com/

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone had experience with this company?
I'm still on their mailing list. 1 job I was interested in didn't pan out because I didn't meet the requirements (even though they weren't clear in the posting). I just used them last week for another job contact, so we'll see.