Any opinions on Indiana University?

Started by anmichele
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anmichele

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,
I just interviewed at IU recently and got a really favorable impression. No one at my med school knows much about the program. I'd appreciate any info! 🙂
 
I think that is where the nation's foremost expert on testicular tumors is located.

So, at least you will be strong on testicle if you go there.
 
You might want to shoot DoctorB a PM. I believe he is still a resident there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interviewing there in December so I am glad to hear that you had a favorable impression! Unfortunately I don't really know anything else about it though.
 
pathstudent said:
So, at least you will be strong on testicle if you go there.

Must...stop...fingers...from...typing...really...bad...joke...