Any other free PAT practice tests?

Started by Fancy312
Tags Tags
pat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fancy312

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so I already purchased the basic Crack PAT, and have been practicing on that, (5 total full tests) however, I was wondering if anyone in the SDN community can help me out with suggesting any other possibly free pat material...
so far I know there is dat genius & dat bootcamp's 1st pat exam thats free (been using those)
dat bootcamp visualizers, but I don't think thats actual PAT practice?
I have the kaplan blue book that also has a section of pat practice (haven't looked at that yet)
do you guys think I should just invest in dat bootcamp and or dat genius's 90/100 day subscription? I have purchased them when I took my exam last time (going to retake it) and they're amazing, but in all honesty I'm just tight on the $ at the moment
:/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would recommend purchasing DAT Bootcamp. Not only do you get all the tests, but you get the practice generators that you can use every day for endless practice
 
Thanks so much guys, I will update SDN once I get around to getting those materials and hopefully my scores will build up after practicing (crossing fingers). I just tried that Canadian website and it is actually harder then the material I have been using.