-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any other INFJ's out there?
Started by wonderdog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=246168
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=246118
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=401725
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=270995
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=643889
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=205344
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=205343
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=40720
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=246118
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=401725
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=270995
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=643889
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=205344
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=205343
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=40720
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=246168
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=246118
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=401725
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=270995
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=643889
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=205344
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=205343
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=40720
that's all good and well, and I actually did search before I posted 😛 , but I was specifically wondering about INTJ's as they are the rarest of the MB's personalities.
Last edited:
INTJ here!that's all good and well, and I actually did search before I posted 😛 , but I was specifically wondering about INTJ's as they are the rarest of the MB's personalities.
Statistically speaking, there aren't many INFJ's in the world, according to the Myers-Briggs's Personality Profile. I was wondering how many SDNers classify themselves as INFJ?
INFJ here 😎
4
487806
that's all good and well, and I actually did search before I posted 😛 , but I was specifically wondering about INTJ's as they are the rarest of the MB's personalities.
Guess I'm a rare type then...
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=246168
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=246118
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=401725
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=270995
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=643889
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=205344
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=205343
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=40720
haha. my man. 😎
Also, OP, iirc, INFJ here.
Borderline INFJ/INTJ.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took the test about 4 years ago. Don't remember anything about it. But I'm pretty sure I passed.
That's the one where the cop tells you to touch your nose, right?
That's the one where the cop tells you to touch your nose, right?
Oops, looks like I was wrong...
Dug up my old results:
ISFJ
Dug up my old results:
ISFJ
Oops, looks like I was wrong...
Dug up my old results:
ISFJ
😱
😡
You done goofed.
Oops, looks like I was wrong...
Dug up my old results:
ISFJ
😱
😡
You done goofed.
Well, I dun goofed again!
Correction's correction:
I am ISTJ
ENTP
Not many of us either, apparently.
Not many of us either, apparently.
I am! 😀
People who know me well say I fit the INTJ profile to a T but people who don't know me so well assume I am more of a ENFP. I've gotten myself into some not-so-great social situations in the past with my INTJ-ness so I've learned to put on more of a ENFP show, which has worked wonderfully 🙂
People who know me well say I fit the INTJ profile to a T but people who don't know me so well assume I am more of a ENFP. I've gotten myself into some not-so-great social situations in the past with my INTJ-ness so I've learned to put on more of a ENFP show, which has worked wonderfully 🙂
Oops... I just realized your thread says INFJ, not INTJ. As you can see, I'm on my way to becoming a very attentive and detail-oriented physician.
Oops, looks like I was wrong...
Dug up my old results:
ISFJ
So...we're total opposites?!! 😱 (ENTP)
Oh ok, that's better 😛Well, I dun goofed again!
Correction's correction:
I am ISTJ
That's the one where the cop tells you to touch your nose, right?
yes
INFJ reporting here, and a Myers Briggs nerd at that 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the test. My results are: ISTP
Is this common?
Somewhere around the middle of the pack in terms of frequency:
http://www.capt.org/mbti-assessment/estimated-frequencies.htm
I'm INTJ, but depending on the test I've landed on INFJ too.
I don't really see the point in these labels though.
I don't really see the point in these labels though.
Last edited:
While INFJ appears to be a rare type in the general population, in medicine this is not necessarily the case. I have Gifts Differing, the book written by MBTI creator Isabel Myers and she discusses the types of medical students at length. Apparently as a whole NFs, particulars INFs are much more likely to select medicine than say, an ESTJ even though ESTJs are one of the most common types. I think it has to do with the fact that NFs care so much about helping people (not that other temperaments don't) and that it is often the driving force in their lives. INFP btw, and unabashed MBTI/Jungian cognitive function nerd.
I just took the test. My results are: ISTP
Is this common?
Sensors tend to outnumber intuitives 3:1, however SPs are less common than SJs. (Who by most estimates make up about 40-45% of the general population)
Not an INFJ but a fellow introvert(INTJ) 🙂
+1 friendly introvert 🙂
Entj
I am ESTJ
Enfp
Is there a free online test? I've never taken one.
borderline INFJ/INTJ
Is there a free online test? I've never taken one.
Yeah you can try searching for one, there were several around a few years ago. I took a few of them just to see if it varied much but I got the same on all of them. They're pretty easy to find.
Yeah you can try searching for one, there were several around a few years ago. I took a few of them just to see if it varied much but I got the same on all of them. They're pretty easy to find.
Gotcha. I didn't know if the online ones were inaccurate knock offs or not (like some of the free online IQ tests).
Gotcha. I didn't know if the online ones were inaccurate knock offs or not (like some of the free online IQ tests).
They are in some ways. An actual MBTI test should be administered by a psychologist and blah blah. However, I think it's much easier to simulate the real deal than getting a well done IQ test.
So...we're total opposites?!! 😱 (ENTP)
Oh ok, that's better 😛
Tell me about it, man! That was too close for comfort. 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, I'm an ISTJ today. (44%/12%/12%/22%)
Sometimes I get classified as an INFJ. My ST is only a slight preference. ^^;
Sometimes I get classified as an INFJ. My ST is only a slight preference. ^^;
Statistically speaking, there aren't many INFJ's in the world, according to the Myers-Briggs's Personality Profile. I was wondering how many SDNers classify themselves as INFJ?
INFJ here! 🙂
INFJ here! 🙂
Medicalmission? Does that mean you've gone on mission trips? If so, where to?
.
Last edited:
I've gotten INTJ multiple times, but I have a question: how accurate are these tests? Aren't the results skewed to how we ideally see ourselves and not necessarily how we actually are? I know plenty to people who say they're perfectionists, or introverts, or extroverts, who are anything but. Just a thought
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 764