Any other INFJ's out there?

Started by wonderdog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I find that alot of the SJ's learn by lists. They find it easier to memorize things than NF's. - just an observation
Well, how else would you learn all that information in a cohesive, coherent way lol? But yes, your observation is true. And for me personally, I am much better at memorizing than anything else.
 
Have taken the test at least 1 or 2 times a year and have gotten INTP every time. Seems there's not too many of us on here...does anyone know if there's a place that matches the personality types to specialties?
Meh - that's where it gets tricky - I find that MBTI is mostly useful to how you learn/process information, but it's not a definitive tool.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, how else would you learn all that information in a cohesive, coherent way lol? But yes, your observation is true. And for me personally, I am much better at memorizing than anything else.

I wish I could learn in lists.

However, I find that I learn concepts, and I make everything fit into my conceptual understanding.
 
I used to test as an INFJ in high school.

Now I test as a ISFJ. Apparently for women, that's the most common type. ^^;

I have the memory of an elephant- lists are alright, I like organizers and flowcharts more.